DELTA VACATIONS: CHANGE AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
All fees indicated are per person
|Reservation Type and Components||31 or More Days Prior to Departure||30-11 Days Prior to Departure||10-4 Days Prior to Departure||3-0 Days Prior to Departure|
|Airfare||Varies depending on airfare rules||Cancel - Nonrefundable|
|Change - Per airfare rules|
|No Show - Nonrefundable|
|Hotel*||No Penalty||$30 - U.S. and Canada||$200 - U.S. and Canada||Não reembolsável|
|$50 - All other destinations||$400 - All other destinations|
||No Penalty||- Cancellations 30 days or less prior to arrival will be non-refundable.|
|Beaches Resorts & Grand Pineapple Resorts
|Other refundable items (cars, tours, etc.)||No Penalty||Não reembolsável|
|Other nonrefundable items and Travel Protection Plan||Não reembolsável|
|Form of refund **||Airfare: Original form of payment*** or travel certificate, depending on airfare rules||Não se aplica||Não se aplica|
|Other refundable items: Original form of payment***||Travel Certificate|
Some hotel rates may be nonrefundable.
4 or More Days Prior to Departure
- Customers may change to a different hotel or change rooms within the same hotel, and the change fee will be waived if the change results in additional hotel revenue being collected.
If the change does NOT result in additional hotel revenue being collected, the fees above will apply.
0-3 Days Prior to Departure
- Customer may change room categories within the same hotel, and the change fee will be waived if the change results in additional hotel revenue being collected.
- Customers may choose to change to a different hotel, however, the hotel portion is nonrefundable, and customer is responsible for applicable rates for the new hotel.
Examples of "other nonrefundable items" are train tickets, event or show tickets, theme park passes, etc.
**Refund = total cost of booking less fees and nonrefundable services.
***Miles used as payment are refunded as a voucher.
Rules and Restrictions
- Additional fees (departure taxes, fuel, surcharges, etc.) may be charged due to changes in regulations and policies.
- By purchasing, you agree to receive e-mails related to your trip with Delta Vacations.
The following types of vacation packages are not currently available via this web site due to their complexity or special requirements:
- Reservations that include stays in more than one city
- Hawaii reservations that include stays on more than one island
- Ski reservations
- Children under the age of two traveling within the 50 U.S. with a parent or with an adult 18 years of age and older can travel on the adult's lap free of charge and can be added to your reservation by contacting us at 1-800-800-1504 once you complete your booking online. Se houver duas ou mais crianças com menos de dois anos viajando com o mesmo adulto, apenas uma das crianças pode viajar como criança de colo. Any additional children are required to purchase a seat. Children under the age of two traveling internationally without a seat (a lap child) are required to purchase a ticket at 10% of the adult base fare, plus applicable taxes and fees. Regardless of your destination, when making your reservation, you should indicate you are traveling with an infant.
- Upgrades to first class
- Reservations that require handicap or other special needs requests
- A reservation with more than 4 rooms/suites/villas, or with more than 9 people, including no more than 4 children
- Reservations that include an escorted tour
To reserve a vacation for any of the above, please call Delta Vacations at 1-800-800-1504. For ski reservations visit our web site or call 1-800-754-8599.
Observação: Delta Vacations does not accept unaccompanied minors under the age of 15.
Payment for all Delta Vacations reservations must be made in U.S. dollars, using a credit card or miles from a SkyMiles account. The billing address of your credit card (American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and Diners Club including Carte Blanche & Montage) or SkyMiles account must be in either the U.S. or Canada. The following payment options are available:
- For reservations for travel within 30 days: full payment is required at the time the reservation is confirmed.
- For reservations for travel outside of 31 days: payment must be applied as a deposit and a final payment. All payment information is required at the time of reservation; however only the deposit will be charged upon confirmation of reservation; final payment will be charged 31 days prior to departure.
In addition, if you are using a previously issued Delta Vacations air ticket, Delta-issued vouchers or certificates, such as Transportation Credit Voucher (TCV), Electronic Credit Voucher(ECV/E-TCV), Miscellaneous Charge Order (MCO), or Electronic Denied Compensation Credit, please contact your travel agent or:
- Call Delta Vacations at 1-800-800-1504 to make your reservation and indicate that you are using one of these Delta/NWA-issued options as a form of payment (these cannot be redeemed via the web site).
- Provide the reference number, certificate number and/or redemption code at the time of reservation (for electronic versions) OR,
- Submit the original paper document to Delta Vacations within five days of booking the reservation (for paper document versions); documents received after the fifth (5th) day cannot be accepted and will be returned to the customer