Pacotes de férias para Paris
The French make life's simplest pleasures a palate for the senses. Famous for its wines, sophisticated culture, fashion houses and classical art, Paris is a must-see destination. More than a well-deserved sojourn for the soul, Paris vacations are a soiree for the senses.
Artfully combining rich heritage with metropolitan style, France’s capital is home to countless ways to be entertained and enlightened. Romance, history, culture, fashion and food remain at the epicenter of this culturally diverse city.
Slide de :
- Notre-Dame Cathedral Slide 1 of 3: One of the most visited monuments in the world, visitors come to admire this 15th-century, Gothic cathedral's stained glass windows, towering steeple and iconic gargoyles.
- Sidewalk Cafes Slide 2 of 3: Serving as the center of social life, Paris’ sidewalk cafes are more than a place to sip coffee — its a deliciously French tradition.
- Iconic Museums Slide 3 of 3: With more than 130 museums in Paris, it's easy to get lost in the great masterpieces that are housed here, including the Musee d'Orsay and The Louvre.
One of the world’s most visited places, The City of Light is home to an incomparable heritage of historic sights, iconic monuments and splendid attractions. It’s a dream destination for travelers looking for a unique cultural journey that blends ancient and modern treasures. From the Eiffel Tower’s signature spire to the Arc de Triomphe — the symbol of France, Paris has more recognizable landmarks than any other city in the world.
Stroll down the Champs-Elysees, sip a cafe au lait on the Boulevard Saint Germain, glide on a riverboat down the Seine, or spend a day at The Louvre. Take in the view from the 905-foot-tall Eiffel Tower. Be stunned by the eerie gargoyles of Notre Dame. Tour Musee d’Orsay’s vibrant collection of masterpieces by Courbet, Monet and Seurat.
Paris is a wonderful city for walking. Wander through little alleyways and squares, before stopping for a snack or just to window shop. The city is relatively flat, except near Montmartre, and there are sidewalk cafes on just about every street. Rail tickets to and from Amsterdam, Brussels and London are available to add to you package. We also offer tours, museum passes and excursions like Seine cruises and wine tours.
Paris is one of the finest cities in the world for shopping. If your goal is to find something chic and exquisite, you won’t be disappointed. For intimate boutique shopping, head for the Marais 4th arrondissement, and for exclusive designer shops, the 8th arrondissment is the place to go. Whether it’s shopping in legendary department stores, artsy flea markets or along the glamorous Champs-Elysees, retail therapy is serious business in Paris.
The French love their food — fresh-baked baguettes, decadent chocolates, aged cheeses, superb wine, hors d’oeuvres and fine-dining specialties — and you will too. For food and wine connoisseurs, nothing surpasses Paris. Tiny bistros, world-famous restaurants and even street-side creperie stands all offer a tantalizing treat for the taste buds. Enjoy a lovely French dinner at a restaurant in the Eiffel Tower, followed by a Seine River cruise.
Join in the Parisian nightlife, ranging from quiet wine bars to pulsating nightclubs and a show-stopping performance at the Moulin Rouge. Or, travel to Reims and Epernay for an afternoon of champagne tasting.
Delta Vacations flight + hotel packages include round-trip airfare aboard a Delta Partner Airline to Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG) or Paris Orly Airport (ORY). Round-trip transfers between the airport and hotel in a motor coach, minibus or private car are available for purchase.
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to Delta Vacations destinations in Europe, South Africa and the Middle East, and book October 10 - 14 de dezembro de 2022, for travel 01 de novembro de 2022 – 31 de março de 2023.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code SMTATL22.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines®, Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Endeavor Air, Inc., Republic Airways and SkyWest; Delta Shuttle® carrier: Republic Airways; SkyTeam® partners: Aeromexico®, Air Europa, Air France, Airlinair, Air One, Air One City Liner, Bahamasair, BritAir, China Airlines, China Eastern, China Southern, CSA Czech Airlines, KLM and Korean Airlines or codeshare partners: Aerolíneas Argentinas, Aerolitoral dba Aeromexico Connect, CAI Second, Aeromar, Austral Lineas Aereas dba Aerolineas Argentinas, BritAir dba Air France, CAIone, City Jet dba Air France LATAM Airlines Group, LATAM Colombia, LATAM Brazil, LATAM Peru, LATAM Paraguay, LATAM Ecuador, Paranair, Hawaiian Airlines, Hop! Dba Air France, Kenyan Airways, Joon Airlines, KLM CityHopper, Privilege Style, Regional CAE dba Air France, Silver Air, Shanghai Airlines, Transavia Airlines, Travel Service dba China Southern, Virgin Atlantic International, Aer Lingus dba Virgin Atlantic Little Red, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Australia Limited NZ dba Virgin Australia, VLM Airlines, WestJet, and WestJet Encore; Partners: Air Tahiti, British Airways (only within South Africa), ITA Airways.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in Europe, South Africa and the Middle East.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay required.
- No minimum purchase amount required. A compra do pacote inclui voo e hotel; ou voo, hotel e aluguel de carros, mais quaisquer atividades opcionais.
- Discount is $50 off bookings of up to $1.999; $100 off bookings of $2.000-$3.999; $200 off bookings of $4,000 - $6.999 and $400 off bookings of $7.000 or more.
- Maximum discount is $400 off per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Offer is not applicable to airfare; Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more people; and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Offer applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Offer will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- Offer does not apply to taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. A oferta não tem nenhum valor em dinheiro. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programas e disponibilidade podem variar. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Termos e condições padrão se aplicam e são descritos durante o processo de reserva; outras restrições podem se aplicar.
- A Delta Vacations® é a autoridade final na interpretação dessas normas e se reservam o direito de alterar estes Termos e condições sem aviso prévio.
- Todas as regras do programa SkyMiles se aplicam. Para revisar as regras, acesse delta.com/memberguide. As tarifas aéreas da Delta Vacations® ganharão Dólares de Qualificação Medallion® (MQDs - somente associados residentes nos EUA) com base na classe da tarifa e distância voada. As milhas de bônus não contam para o status Medallion ou Million Miler™. As ofertas não são válidas onde forem proibidas por lei. Ofertas sujeitas a alterações sem aviso prévio. Podem ser aplicadas outras restrições.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
- Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code SMTATL22 in the Promo Code/eCertificate box on the Booking page.
- Via Customer Engagement Center or Travel Advisor:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code SMTATL22.