Puerto Vallarta & Riviera Nayarit Vacation Packages
Stay: Dreams Vallarta Bay Resort & Spa offers all-inclusive amenities, an Explorer’s Kids Club and numerous relaxing pools.
Must See: Humpback whales on their migration into the warm Pacific between December and March.
Don’t Miss: Excursions on boats, mules and ATVs or trekking, zip lining and rappelling on an Outdoor Adventure Tour.
Do Try: The best tacos in town at Pepe’s Tacos. Or everything from sushi to pizza at the Food Park Puerto Vallarta.
Stay: Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway, an adults-only resort whose name says it all!
Must See: The beautiful Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe, the El Malecón boardwalk and a tequila factory on a City Tour Vallarta Extremo.
Don’t Miss: Sailing at sunset to a secluded beach on a Rhythms of the Night Tour.
Do Try: An authentic family recipe you’ll make right in a chef’s home on a Mexican Cooking Class and Market Tour.
This is just a taste of all you can see, do and try in Puerto Vallarta. Go ahead, start booking a vacation that fits your style perfectly with the freedom to choose from great hotels and exciting tours.
Whether you are a family, couple or friends vacationing together, check out more info below or call our vacation experts at 1-800-800-1504 for assistance and tips!
Things To Do In Puerto Vallarta & Riviera Nayarit
A resort town on Mexico’s Pacific Coast, Puerto Vallarta charms visitors with its natural beauty and endless recreation. Once a tiny fishing village, the surrounding area retains the timeless, laid-back feeling of authentic Mexico. This scenic locale is punctuated with winding, quaint cobblestone streets bordered by old buildings with red-tile roofs.
Families, active travelers, nature lovers and fine dining enthusiasts never run out of places to explore. From gorgeous golf courses and miles of seascapes with whale watching to fishing tournaments and the best art scene in Mexico, Puerto Vallarta & Riviera Nayarit are full of surprises from start to finish.
Slide de :
- Pacific Beauty Slide 1 of 3: The beauty of Puerto Vallarta can be seen in this view of Mexico’s Pacific Coast, downtown and the Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe, which sits in the cobblestone center of town.
- Arches on the Malecon Slide 2 of 3: Serving as a welcome to the bay, these symbols of strength and fortitude serve as a major icon of the city, as well as a perfect place to catch the sunset over the Pacific.
- Variety of Activities Slide 3 of 3: Exploring quaint neighborhoods, watching the whales on the Pacific, riding horseback on the beach, spotting fireworks from a pirate ship in the bay — there truly is something for everyone in this former fishing village.
Today, Puerto Vallarta reigns as one of Mexico’s most popular winter destinations because of its great diversity and almost perfect climate. Along with golden beaches, mountains and jungles, you’ll discover modern amenities and an endless array of outdoor adventures — from zip lining and surfing to mountain biking and sport fishing.
Delta Vacations offers rental cars, tours and activities, including a sunset sail, ATV tours and mountain adventures. A magnificent beach destination, the Puerto Vallarta region is several destinations rolled into one, each with its own character and charm. On the southern end is the quaint Romantic Zone, where the Playa los Muertos attracts sun worshippers to its golden sand and countless beach bars. Further south are the seaside villages of Boca de Tomatlan and Mismaloya. North of the river, the Old Town meanders uphill to Gringo Gulch. Here, you’ll find the Plaza de Armas (main square) and the Los Arcos Amphitheatre, where daily free performances draw crowds.
Along Riviera Nayarit’s coast are beautiful beaches for all likes and tastes. Banderas Bay is famous for being the destination spot of thousands of humpback whales that offer an unmatched spectacle. Here, you will also find Nuevo Vallarta and Punta Mita, home of luxury golf courses, marinas, shopping areas and hotels. One word rules over the rhythm of this picturesque and high-spirited corner of the Mexican Pacific — surfing. The lovers of this sport give the beaches of Sayulita its relaxed cosmopolitan atmosphere.
Puerto Vallarta’s renowned Malecon (seaside promenade) runs from the Romantic Zone to the beginning of the Hotel Zone. If you love to shop, bring an extra suitcase because you’ll find a high concentration of boutiques and shops here, offering everything from folk art to beachwear. From popular souvenirs to fine jewelry and designer clothing from all over the world, Puerto Vallarta shopping has it all.
From tapas bars and taco stands to chic spots on the beach and farmers' markets, Puerto Vallarta is a foodie nirvana, and is second only to Mexico City as the country's food mecca. There are many culinary options to choose from in Riviera Nayarit. Luxury hotels and restaurants serve gourmet dishes prepared with fresh seafood, always with a pre-Hispanic touch. At the beach and around town, visitors can try exquisite delicacies, such as shrimp meatballs, traditional grilled fish, shrimp tamales, marlin tacos or chalupas and much more.
Delta Vacations vacation packages include round-trip airfare aboard Delta to Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR). Round-trip transfers between the airport and your hotel are included in your flight and hotel package. Renting a car with us also allows you to explore at your own pace.
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or to any Delta Vacations destination, by 30 de setembro de 2023, for travel September 4 - 14 de dezembro de 2023.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code SM250DLV.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Delta Air Lines®. Service may be operated by Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Endeavor Air, Inc., Republic Airways and SkyWest; Delta Shuttle® carrier: Republic Airways; parceiros SkyTeam: Aeromexico®, Air Europa, Air France, Airlinair, Air One, Air One City Liner, Bahamasair, BritAir, China Airlines, China Eastern, China Southern, CSA Czech Airlines, KLM and Korean Airlines or codeshare partners: Aerolíneas Argentinas, Aerolitoral dba Aeromexico Connect, CAI Second, Aeromar, Austral Lineas Aereas dba Aerolineas Argentinas, BritAir dba Air France, CAIone, City Jet dba Air France LATAM Airlines Group, LATAM Colombia, LATAM Brazil, LATAM Peru, LATAM Paraguay, LATAM Ecuador, Paranair, Hawaiian Airlines, Hop! Dba Air France, Kenyan Airways, Joon Airlines, KLM CityHopper, Privilege Style, Regional CAE dba Air France, Silver Air, Shanghai Airlines, Transavia Airlines, Travel Service dba China Southern, Virgin Atlantic International, Aer Lingus dba Virgin Atlantic Little Red, VLM Airlines, WestJet, and WestJet Encore; Partners: Air New Zealand, Air Tahiti, ITA Airways, Qantas and Sky Express.
- The hotel discount is based on the standard room charges of each of the participating hotels in any Delta Vacations destination.
- Minimum 2-night stay required.
- A compra do pacote inclui voo e hotel; ou voo, hotel e aluguel de carros, mais quaisquer atividades opcionais.
- Discount is $25 off bookings of up to $1.499; $75 off bookings of $1,500 - $3.999; $125 off bookings of $4,000 - $6.999 and $250 off bookings of $7.000 or more.
- Maximum discount is $250 off per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Offer is not applicable to airfare; for groups of 10 or more people; and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Offer applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Offer will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- Offer does not apply to taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. A oferta não tem nenhum valor em dinheiro. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programas e disponibilidade podem variar. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Termos e condições padrão se aplicam e são descritos durante o processo de reserva; outras restrições podem se aplicar.
- A Delta Vacations® é a autoridade final na interpretação dessas normas e se reservam o direito de alterar estes Termos e condições sem aviso prévio.
- Todas as regras do programa SkyMiles se aplicam. Para ver as regras, acesse delta.com/memberguide. As tarifas aéreas da Delta Vacations® ganharão dólares de qualificação Medallion® (MQDs – apenas associados residentes nos EUA) com base na classe de tarifa e na distância. As milhas de bônus não contam para o status Medallion ou Million Miler™. As ofertas não são válidas onde forem proibidas por lei. Ofertas sujeitas a alterações sem aviso prévio. Podem ser aplicadas outras restrições.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
- Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code SM250DLV in the Promo Code/eCertificate box on the Booking page.
- Via Customer Engagement Center or Travel Advisor:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code SM250DLV.
Sua melhor experiência de férias começa aqui. Choose from flights, stays, rides and activities all over the world, all in one place.
As trusted experts, we’ll help with recommendations, booking and support — whenever and wherever you need it.